You will keep your license and your current brokerage but get extra referral business from Loan Factory.
This is a pay-at-close program, which means there’s no obligation or up-front cost. Once a deal closes, partner agents receive 60% of the commission, while buyer receives the remaining 40% of the commission
Demand from clients varies by market and time of year. You should receive an average of 1–2 clients every month
There are average of 3 partner agents operating in each county
We can only assign 1 county to each partner agent
Yes, although 90% of our referrals are buyers
Check our requirements above, then apply here. We’ll get in touch to talk about next steps.